Thursday 12 June 2014

Olay Essentials Beauty Fluid for Sensitive Skin

A few months ago I bought Olay Essentials Beauty Fluid, for sensitive skin.

I've been using it on a daily basis as a dry-skin-primer before putting on my make up. The foundation I have is full coverage, so it's quite thick and takes some effort to blend at times.

I love it.

I had never tried it before and I cannot fathom why, now! I remember as a child my mum always used Oil of Ulay, which is now simply called Olay. It came in the same style bottle with a very fluid 'milky' consistency. The smell is similar to what I remembered all those years ago.

To apply, cleanse / shower first then pat-dry your face with a dry towel; preferably a soft, fluffy one. Blob out about a five pence sized portion into your palm, then run between your hands for a second to spread it out. Massage the lotion into your face and around the edges of your jaw bone and neck. This helps when blending your make up as you won't get a tide mark effect around your chin.

The fluid seems to absorb quite well and it isn't greasy at all.

I would definitely recommend it. When you come to washing you make up off at the end of the day - especially a hot, sticky day as the weather has dictated recently - then you'll still feel the moisturizing properties come through. Stick some more on before going to bed.

I've had this bottle for a few months now and the sensitive skin formula doesn't seem to give a burning sensation like other high street lotions I have tried, not naming names of course!

I think I may become an Olay regular and would certainly consider trialing some of their other products if they are all as good as the beauty fluid. It has really become an essential part of my beauty regime now - I do not wear my make up without it!

You can buy the Olay Beauty Fluid from most good supermarkets, so you can pick some up this weekend in your weekly shop. Otherwise, you can readily order the product online or by visiting a good high street pharmacy.

Very reasonably priced, considering the amount you get. Less than a fiver. Less than an hours wage with substantially more benefits...

Buy Olay Beauty Fluid now by clicking here.

*This product was purchased by myself and was not provided gratis by the brand*

No comments:

Post a Comment