Thursday 22 May 2014

Fashion & Lifestyle Blogging

If you would like me to feature your brand, shop or company on Flora's Boutique blog, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Simply Tweet or Post by clicking on the links. I'd love to hear from you!

I currently blog about absolutely anything that can be used for weddings and special occasions. If you work in one of the below industries, I await your message!

Fashion & Lifestyle
Fashion, clothing, accessories, shoes, bags

Beauty & Cosmetics
Hair care, make up, cosmetics, skin care, beauty tools

Travel & Culture
Afternoon tea, theatre tickets, tours, excursions, red letter days

Homewares
Baking equipment, garden accessories, home detailing and accessories

How I work is very simple. You provide a product or service to me as a gift (e.g. afternoon tea in your new hotel, or a pair shoes from your new range) and I write about it in return, at no further cost to you, other than (of course) P&P for my gift. You may even send me vouchers towards my personal purchase of something in your range which I will then buy and write about.

Blogging is free advertising for your business that is viewed by thousands of people, potentially millions with good use of descriptive key words and pictures. Social media is used by millions on a daily basis, with the power to share products and services they like.

I am an honest writer and will include the pros as well as the cons to provide an accurate, true and fair report to my readers. I do reserve the right to blog about certain products, if I honestly would not use the product myself.

All blogs will state whether or not the gift was promotional, gratis or purchased on my own terms.

Get in touch any time - flobo.blog@gmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment